Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

Stepping up My Game

I was feeling like I hit a plateau at the gym. Ever feel that way? What do you do about it.

  • I decided to add extra weights to my workout routine. I start with 30-45 min on the Elliptical machine but I also added in 6 lbs of additional weight. I use 3lb weights in each hand and continue my workout. I'll add in the Fly, arm curles and lat raises, all while on the elliptical machine. Doing this helps me burn more calories, boots up the heart rate, intensifies the workout and changes it up for me so I don't get bored.
  • Added in more weights disks to the arm, shoulders and chest. Now benching 40-50 lbs vs 20lbs
  • Added in more floor exercises
  • Added in Free weights to boost my back, chest, arms. Pretty much still Toning up.
  • Keeping track of daily exercises
  • Keeping a food journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comment sections works now.