Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

Keep Track of Daily Fitness Workouts and Keeping a Food Diary

I have been working really hard at keeping track of my fitness routines and what foods I am eating. Keeping track this way helps me stay responsible and allows me to enjoy my workouts when I can share them with people I care about. This is what I have done so far this week.

Monday Workout and Food Diary.
Breakfast: Avocado
Snack: Organic Harvest Berry Chewy Granola Bar
Lunch/Dinner: Edamame, 4 oysters and a Garden Salad with carrots, broccoli, tomato..Light homemade Mustard dressing. (Just mustard with Evoo)
Workout: Booty Call was 30 min of Yoga. Then hitting the gym for a 2.5 hour workout to include:
45 min of cardio, abdominal crunches, weight lifting.

Tuesday Workout & Food Diary:
Breakfast: 1 scrambled egg, ½ cup Yogurt
Snack: Banana
Lunch/Dinner: Homemade Hummas and veggies
Snack: Homemade Strawberry, Blueberry, Fage Yogurt Banana Smoothie
Workout today: 45 min of Cardio on the Elliptical, followed by Beach Bum Workout,

Wednesday: Workout and Food Diary:
Booty call was Bikini Strap, followed by Itty Bitty Bikini, then Beach Bum. 30 min of cardio, 45 min of weight lifting and body sculpting.
Breakfast: Oatmeal with 5 raisins
Snack: Hummas and Veggies
Lunch/Dinner: Garden salad with cucumbers, sprouts, carrots, avocados, red onion
Snack: 1 cup strawberries

Thursday. Workout and Food Diary: Cinco de Mayo:
Workout consists of Lean Arm Pyramid, 30 min cardio, 1 hr yoga.
Breakfast: Fage Yogurt with a bit of Raw Chocolate
Lunch/Dinner: 1 Margarita on the rocks.
Shrimp/Beef Fajita shared with my hubby. (Roasted onion, peppers, shrimp, beef, avocados, salsa, sour cream and tortilla). I didn’t eat the Tortillas as that is extra starch, but I did eat shrimp, beef and peppers and onions.

Friday Workout and Food Diary:
Breakfast: I had a 1 egg scrambled and Yogurt
Lunch/Dinner Organic Spring Green Salad with Goat cheese, Apples and Toasted Hazelnuts. Oh so Yummy.
Work out today: 45 min of Cardio followed by Itty Bitty Bikini, Arm Pyramid, and weight lifting.
No extra snack. Just lots of water, water, water, water.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comment sections works now.