Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

New Gym = New workout routine

After 8 long years at one gym, I decided it was time to find me a new gym that also had exercises classes included without having to pay extra.  I found one 15 min away from home and so far I really like it. It has a pool, and message if you want to pay extra.

I have changed up my work out routine now to include some new machines.  I spend more time at this gym then any other. My workout consist of 1 hr of cardio on an elliptical machine as that starts to boost my metabolism. From there I work my arms, butt, legs, on several different machines and free weights. I will work in a "yoga class or kick it", and i am still running. What I love most about this new gym is It has a pool, dry and wet sauna, and hot tub. I spend about an hour just using the hot tub and sauna...Shower then I go home and eat high protein like yogurt, salmon, veggies..etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The comment sections works now.